提问:Schnee
等级:
版块:高分子科学(kevlar,wmx,lby010,)
信誉:100%
回复:11
阅读:637
时间:2006-08-14 21:51:24  编辑    加入/取消收藏    订制/取消短消息    举报该贴    

Hi, there:

A USA company wants to set up a synthesis lab to develop acrylic polymers. It seems that Nanjing is pretty good place, concerning the talented people resources and cost of every thing.

You guys are pretty good in the industry. Can you give me some advices?

Appreciated!

Schnee
回复人:dashing, (油田化学/高分子合成 http://bbs.petroren.com/?fromuid=9653) 时间:2006-08-17 09:34:32   编辑 1楼
Come here Tianjin Binhai district

回复人:JMCCT, (Johnson Matthey Catalyst 全球最大的专业催化剂供应商) 时间:2006-08-17 16:26:06   编辑 2楼
Hi Schnee,

It's too simple about your introduction of the US compani's plan.
So have you been in China yet?
Generally,the City around Shanghai will be the better choice.

I'm working for a British Company now.

If you have any questions feel free let me know.
Or you also can mail me:jeff.tao26@gmail.com

Cheers
Jeff

回复人:Schnee, (Would like to learn) 时间:2006-08-17 21:56:11   编辑 3楼
Hi, Dashing:

Thank you very much for replying!

Can you tell me more anout Tianjin Binhai? Is that place a big chemical hub? Personally, I have never been at Tianjin before.

Schnee

回复人:dashing, (油田化学/高分子合成 http://bbs.petroren.com/?fromuid=9653) 时间:2006-08-22 12:07:29   编辑 4楼
Dagang district(part of Binhai)will be built an important petrochemical industry base in

china,where a 1000kt ethlyne engineering project is constructing(cooperated with Dow,the Total will be 1200kt).In Binhai district,many multinational corporations have found their companies and plants,such as AKZO NOBEL,shell,PPG,SGS^etc.Tianjin University and Nankai University are both famous of chemistry or chemistry engineering.Many people believe that the Binhai district will turn into the one of the most important special economiczones after Zhusanjiao and Changsanjiao area. Now you can get more favourable policy and condition. And Tianjin's salary levle is lower than Changsanjiao and Zhucsanjiao,so,you can have more lower cost.
Yon know,the big acrylic plants such as Jinlin Petrochemistry ,Beijing Eastern Acrylic chemical,Nanjing Basf and Shanghai Gaoqiao,Tianjin is located in the center.

回复人:anna, (研究高分子化学) 时间:2006-08-22 19:57:54   编辑 5楼
I think Hefei is a good place for developing chemistry and chem engineering for it's vast potential

回复人:Schnee, (Would like to learn) 时间:2006-08-23 01:35:55   编辑 6楼
Dear Dashing:

You have a few strong points there. I will give Tianjin a visit some time next year.

Thank you very much!

Schnee

回复人:dashing, (油田化学/高分子合成 http://bbs.petroren.com/?fromuid=9653) 时间:2006-08-23 08:35:38   编辑 7楼
Schnee:

Ok,you are welcome!

uh,Schnee-Morehead Inc,I wanna get more about it

dashing

回复人:Schnee, (Would like to learn) 时间:2006-08-24 21:19:42   编辑 8楼
Dashing:

Please visit www.trustsm.com. Hopefully, you will find some thing interseting.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Take care!

Schnee

回复人:Schnee, (Would like to learn) 时间:2006-08-24 21:24:12   编辑 9楼
Dear Anna:

I came from Anhui, but I don't know much about the chemical industry in the Hefei area. Can you tell me more about it?

Thanks,

Schnee

回复人:ltwcj,▲▲ (快乐生活!!!) 时间:2006-08-30 21:57:39   编辑 10楼
Hi Schnee,
在上海华东理工大学科技园有一刚装修好的实验室(本来用于搞有机合成的),312平方,16格全钢通风橱,所有面板为美国威盛亚实心理化板!!
如果感兴趣,可联系:13621798675

回复人:ncmwang,▲▲ (身在一个化学人的企业) 时间:2006-11-08 09:48:20   编辑 11楼
Hi Schnee:
I am in QingDao of ShangDong Province. There is a big market about PU and Silicone(硅酮胶).I think Hefei is a good place for developing chemistry and chem engineering.Qingdao is a beautiful city, and welcome to you.
There are Goldschmidt , degussa., Bayer ,Lanxess, Dupont ,Rhodia,Basf and so on.
I am in Goldschmidt a sales with catalysts for PU and Silicone.

问题讨论没有结束...
您尚未进入本论坛,登录之后才可以回贴
用户名:密码:    游客  新用户免费注册
8msec

版权所有 中国化学化工论坛 
可转载本站文章 但请务必注明出处 本站法律顾问 方利律师  
www.ccebbs.com E-Mail:ccebbs00@126.com
Chinese Chemistry and Chemical Engineering BBS