跪求帮忙翻译下面简历:
简 历

姓名:李明
性别:男 出生年月:1970年10月14日
学历:中专 专 业:无机化学工艺
职称:助理工程师 单 位:XX市氮肥厂甲胺分厂
本人毕业于XX省化学工业学校,所学专业为化工工艺。在校学习期间,各科成绩优异。
一九九二年八月服从国家分配到XX市氮肥厂工作至今。
十四年来,我对化工生产操作、生产管理积累了丰富的工作经验。我在生产一线担任操作工五年、工艺班长五年、技术员三年、主管生产副主任一年,其中两次被评为“生产标兵”、五次被评为“先进生产者”、一次被评为“厂级劳动模范”称号。
由于一直从事化工生产,本人熟悉化工工艺流程和工艺操作(包括工艺指标、岗位操作要点、安全生产的注意事项等),掌握了开、停车步骤和紧急停车措施,以及突发性事故的处理、消防器材的使用等。
本人经常深入生产现场搞好巡回检查,检查设备的运行状况、润滑情况等,检查温度、压力、液位等工艺指标是否正常,安全附件是否完好,有无跑、冒、滴、漏现象。发现情况及时汇报、处理,并跟踪维修,对设备的维护保养有较深的了解。
化工生产有“高温、高压、高连续”、“易燃、易爆、易中毒”的特点,安全工作尤为重要。因此在生产中我会及时掌握安全生产情况,发现和整改安全隐患、制止违章、制订防患措施,确保生产安全。
请相信一个有十四年化工经验的我,是一个合格的、优秀的化工工作者!

二00六年十一月十四日
回复人:elly_yang, (学习) 时间:2006-11-15 08:40:10   编辑 1楼
兄弟 既然英文不好 为何还要英文简历呢 若工作单位对英文有要求 你需自己衡量自己的英文水平再投简历

回复人:jianghai,★★★★★ (学到老,活到老!) 时间:2006-11-15 08:52:25   编辑 2楼
CURRICULUM VITAE
Name : Mr
Sex : Male
Date of birth :October 14, 1970
secondary specialized academic titles : Inorganic Chemistry Technology :assistant engineer units : XX XX City fertilizer plant methylamine Depot I graduated from the School of Chemical Industry,learned for the chemical process.In school, subjects with outstanding results.XX assigned to the city in August 1992 and abide by the state fertilizer plant so far.For 14 years, my chemical production operations, production management has accumulated rich experience.I operatives as five years in the frontline of production, process squad five years, three technicians, the deputy director in charge of production year,Among these, two were rated "production model", the five were rated "advanced producers."has been rated as a "model plant" title.As has been engaged in chemical production, I am familiar with the process and chemical process operations (including technology indicators post, pointsThe attention to production safety, etc.), a master open, parking and emergency steps to stop measures to deal with accidents and emergencies.the use of fire equipment.I often go to the scene to do a good job of production roving inspection of the equipment operation, lubrication conditions, check the temperature, pressure,Level indicators, such as whether the normal process, the security annex is intact, whether run, run, drip, leak phenomenon.Found timely reporting, processing, tracking and maintenance of the equipment maintenance is a more profound understanding.Chemical production of "high temperature, high pressure, high continuous," "flammable, explosive, easy poisoning," and safety is especially important.So I will grasp in production safety, and improving safety problems found to stop illegal develop prevention measures.to ensure production safety.Please believe that I have 14 years of experience in chemical, is a qualified, fine chemical industry workers!
November 14, 2006

回复人:xinran190, (我就是我) 时间:2006-11-15 12:28:40   编辑 3楼
楼上的,牛人啊!

回复人:ncmwang,▲▲ (身在一个化学人的企业) 时间:2006-11-15 17:31:01   编辑 4楼
2楼佩服!

回复人:huangzaibo, (物理化学硕士) 时间:2006-11-15 19:27:58   编辑 5楼
非常感谢!!

得分人:jianghai:3,

问题讨论没有结束...
您尚未进入本论坛,登录之后才可以回贴
用户名:密码:    游客  新用户免费注册
5msec